Chinatown

Chinatown

 We went to Chinatown today. I think the Chinatown we saw in the BC museum was better than the real Chinatown. Or maybe it was just because the real one was not as ‘Chinese’ as my expectation. We had our lunch there. We ate dim sum and fried rice. But of course, the food in Hong Kong is always better.


After that we went on a walking tour of Victoria Harbour and watched the float planes land and take off. We also saw two otters, and yes, we got to talk to some kids from America. So cool! They were at the end of their holiday, so they were flying home.


We were going to go on a public tour of the Parliament buildings, but everyone wanted to go shopping, so we took some neat photos on the 150 years sculpture in the harbour. The parliament buildings were in the background. And then we went to different shops to buy our souvenirs. By the way, the cap that I’ve bought for my brother was on my head today LOL. I got tired of all these souvenirs, because every product in every shop was the same. The only difference was the price. So, I didn’t buy anything today.



No comments:

Post a Comment