Britannia

Britannia Copper Mine
This trip was really interesting. I didn’t expect it would be so much fun. We got to take a train and go inside the mine. And I understood how hard it was for all the workers to dig for copper. In the early years, they had no trucks or lights, and the mine was so dark that they wouldn’t see their fingers. And the workload was super heavy for each worker. Plus, the environment there was super dangerous and fatal. Sincerely, so much respect for all the miners.




It was also neat to be able to pan for precious gems, gold nuggets and copper. WOW! I found a few of all these. I was so lucky. They are my Britannia souvenirs.  Also, there was a HUGE mine truck and we took a picture in front of it. It made me feel like I was the size of a fairy! LOL










No comments:

Post a Comment