Black Bear Watching

Black Bear Watching
We met Adam and Max bear watching, and this was the first time that I talked so much with strangers. They were very nice and talkative, so we kept talking for the whole trip.  By the end of the trip, I felt very relaxed and realized that I could talk spontaneously to Canadians. This was enlightening, and it really started to build my self-confidence, because even though everyone says I am good at English, I don’t always feel confident.  But talking to Max and Adam really helped to boost my confidence. I want to really thank them.


I thought the black bears were going to be HUGE, like grizzly bears, but it turned out they were small-medium, not really big. But very dangerous, they said, so I was happy that we were on a boat watching them.

Adam was teaching us SCOUT SKILLS. Super useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment