Tofino First day, tent building


Tofino
First day, tent building
I had never put up any tent before this. The one we put up together in Tofino was my first one. It wasn’t as easy as it looked like it would be, but we did it anyway. After the first night, all of us ended up sleeping in one tent – the coziest slumber party EVER! The only I can complain about is the air mattress that Emily and I were sleeping on. LOL It kept leaking air, so we kept having to pump it up in the night. This was super noisy, but we had pump it. Or else we would have frozen to death, sleeping on the cold ground! Anyway, I also like our campfire cooking! We barbecued everything, like sausages, grilled cheese bread, and chicken wings!

I hurt my hand accidentally by doing this. But I finished building the tent eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment