Canada Day

Canada Day


Today was Canada Day, so there were lots of activities happening in Tofino. There was a skateboarding competition this afternoon, and tonight there was a town party.. There was a mini concert, people dancing, walking on stilts and then there were fireworks, which were SOOOO AWESOME. I have started to regret that I didn’t dance that night. I wasn’t brave enough to dance.  But, I should have because others were up dancing and we were invited to join in. I shouldn’t have felt self-conscious. I should do everything I want to do, because I will only live once, and ‘we regret the opportunities we haven’t taken, not the ones we have’.

When we went got back to the campground, I to the McKenzie Beach to look at the stars. They were so, so beautiful. We played on the beach and met some Canadians who had built a big fire and were still celebrating Canada Day.




We were all sitting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment