Water sports

Water sports


As we as soon we woke up, we did water sports. I thought I did a very great job paddling on the night when Johnny came. That was my first-time paddling, and I wasn’t afraid of falling into the water. I felt the same when I did it this morning. We also tried to do kayaking and canoeing. I enjoyed these two very much! But when we did water sports on the last day, I was so scared of falling into the sea. The sea was not as calm as before and I was standing on the stand-up board, paddling. But it was too windy, and I couldn’t keep my balance. So, I didn’t enjoy my last stand-up board paddle as I did on the other days.  














This is the night when Jonnie came
He and Eric taught us how to do stand-up paddling. I was super brave that night. ><

No comments:

Post a Comment