FAT DAD Studio Recording with Ben Erikson


Fat Dad Studio Recording with Ben Erikson


We knew that we were going to a recording studio. We had been learning and practicing many songs in Hong Kong, and we had chosen to record ‘One Call Away’ by Charlie Puth. What we didn’t know was that we would have to be recorded one person at a time!! This made all of us very nervous. Although, it was not my first time recording in a studio, it was my first time being recorded in a really professional studio by a real recording master! Bennie made me almost want to be a musician. I love music, but I don’t think I am talented enough to do it professionally, so I really respect people who have musical talent.  Once we were done recording this, we recorded ‘We’re Here for A Good Time,’ with Eric, Bennie, and Mimi. This was our surprise for Eric, because it is his favourite song. We hope he really liked it.


It is so incredible that we could have this experience, because experiences like these really help me build self-confidence as they push me to do better than even I think I can.  In this way, they not only make me more confident, they make me happier as they make me feel like if I try, I can be successful.

Our music video! >o<
Ummm... This is my cover... It's not very good, but hope you won't hate or make fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment