Capilano Suspension Bridge

Capilano Suspension Bridge

WOW! This place was SUPER crowded. There were way too many tourists. Like there was no space to walk because everybody was standing there and taking selfies. But I really like the feeling of standing on a suspension bridge, walking ontop of the treetops, and cliffwalk, but there just wasn’t any space. I felt like an animal being herded around. On the suspension bridge it felt like you were going to fall over with each step, but you actually don’t. Very interesting, and a really interesting feeling.

Vancouver Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
Frankly, I didn’t see the sunset. But I did love the food and the band there. I enjoyed their jazzy music very much. I had salad, chickpeas, pasta, roast veggies, salmon and roast beef. They were very great. For dessert, I tried some cheesecake and chocolate cake. I was so in love with the chocolate cake! I ate two slices of it! Oh my! It was like the best chocolate cake ever! YUM! YUM!  After dinner, we played truth or dare. We got to know more about everybody. And we got permission from Mimi and Erik to have a slumber party on our very last night in Canada.

The slumber party lasted well into the night and early morning. We played many games and got to know each other even better than we already do.  What fun! What memories! What a dream come true!

I have learned so much about myself. I feel more independent. More alive. More ready and able to take on the challenges of life. I loved every moment of this journey, and I especially loved learning new life skills, like cooking, keeping myself organized, and just looking after myself. I’m proud of myself. I’ve changed. I matured – and I had fun getting there. Thank you Eric, Mimi, everyone we met in Canada, and Canada. What an incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment