Whistler - Peak to Peaker Mount

Whistler - Peak to Peaker Mount
We had so much fun on the mountain top, because we could see, feel, and throw snow! It wasn’t my first time seeing snow, but it was definitely my first time having a snowball fight with my secondary school friends!  What fun! Daisy and I weren’t planning to play at first, so we helped each other take pictures of each other in these gorgeous snowy mountains. But then I saw Steven and Eric were playing with snowballs, so I decided to join them. While Daisy was taking a ton of selfies, we were throwing snowballs at one another. My ego was badly injured. I lost the fight. LOL


After playing in the snow, we took the Peak-to-Peak Gondola. It took us from Whistler Mountain to Blackcomb Mountain. We were suppose to get off, but the line-ups to get back on were really long, so we decided to just play dumb and stay on. It worked and we returned to Whistler Mountain, so we could get on another gondola to come down from the snowy mountains.


We decided that we wanted an hour to look around the shops and go to Starbucks. All the girls except Summer and Takky went to Starbucks, and almost everybody ordered the Java Chip Frappuccino. Then, we ran off to the stores and bought some souvenirs before driving back to Vancouver.

The ride back was very interesting because we had to make some emergency stops, due to those Starbuck Java Chip Frappuccinos. Who would have guessed!


Snowball Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment