Hiking in a Temperate Rainforest


Hiking in a Temperate Rainforest
I enjoyed our hike, because it wasn’t as hard as the one we did on the first day – our Mount Doug hike. And also, in that hike, I felt so close to nature. And I fell so in love with all the trees and little flowers in that forests.




Also, we came across a beach. I didn’t know its name, but I guess it was Becher Bay. It was so beautiful there. I can’t think of any words to describe it other than beautiful. The sea and sky were so blue, so close was their reflection that it seemed like they merged and were fused together. The sun was very bright, so it made the soft white sand shine and sparkle before our eyes. The water was clear and refreshingly cool. The nearby trees were tall with gorgeous green leaves that danced in the sunlight and rustled in the breeze.  I could have stayed at the beach FOREVER.

2 comments: