Vancouver aquarium

Vancouver Aquarium
We went to the Vancouver Aquarium. That place was super spacious. All the sea animals were living in big tanks. Actually, I really like Aquariums and zoos, because I feel like the animals should be freed and not have to live in captivity. But, other than solitary dolphin, I did like the way Canadians treated the animals so well. So, I didn’t mind going to aquarium, and learn something new. Plus, the Vancouver aquarium marine science centre is a non-profit society dedicated to the conversation of aquatic life. So it isn’t really maltreating the animals for profits.  Also, I’ve learned that a penguin is a bird that’s so well-adapted to living in the ocean. It can no longer fly. So it was a really nice place to learn new things about animals and about the water pollution in the whole world.


No comments:

Post a Comment